FOOTBALL - BASEBALL - BASKETBALL - HOCKEY - ROOKIES - AUTOGRAPHED
Payment for any item is expected when you hit the buy it now feature. Buyer pays nothing for shipping and handling. All of my items ship fast; and with delivery confirmation when you pay thru PayPal. Postal insurance is $2.00 and is optional. I ship in toploaders between 2 pieces of cardboard. You may have never had your cards shipped more secure. If you feel like you may not be able to agree to this description, then please email me; thank you. I do not ship internationally; overseas or to Canada....thank you for looking.

Honestndn Credentials

Welcome to Honest Ndn Cards. My name is John and I have been trading sports cards for 39 years.(im a big kid at 47 now). I have over 9 years expirience on eBay as a seller. My current feedback is 100% on my seller name 1honestndn4u. I have a great collection of well kept cards for you to puruse; so take your time and feel free to ask me any questions. Make an offer and blog me=). I will respond and help make your transaction move easier, thank you for stopping and looking.



Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chris Johnson 2008 Topps Chrome ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS

2008 Topps Chrome football; ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS # TC186 is Chris Johnson with the Tennessee Titans. Card has been sleeved since being pulled. Corners are sharp, surfaces are absolutely clean. This nicely centered card is a Topps Certified Autograph Issue signed in blue with no smudges. COA on back.........sweet auto rookie deal is mint...Books at $80.00 and I will take $60.00 with free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment